In December 1918, the Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church was organized in the 700 block of Jarvis Street, Fort Worth, Texas, with Reverend Jack Williams serving as the organizing Pastor and eight (8) original members. They out grew meeting in the home and moved their Worship Services to a garage on Hemphill Street. In 1991, Reverend William T. Glynn was called to serve as the tenth (10th) Pastor of the Mount Olive Church. He continues to serve to date. The Church continues to grow with many remodeling and renovation projects completed.
Minister Of Music